September 12th, 2017 by adminWhat are the best text messaging services for landline business phones? If you're considering text-enabling your landline business phones, then there are several important features and benefits you're going to want to make sure are included in your texting services. Let's face it, people love to text. Why not give them what they want? Introducing XMS, ProTelesis Messaging Services, a suite of new innovative apps and services designed by ProTelesis specifically engineered to text-enable any landline phone. XMS DID Text Connector is an all-new messaging solution that text-enables landline numbers. You’re welcome. XMS ECC Text Connector is an easy way to text-enable landline business phone. With XMS, you'll never miss a message. The answer to never missing a message is here. Introducing XMS, ProTelesis Messaging Services, a suite of new innovative apps and services designed by ProTelesis specifically engineered to text-enable your organization. XMS DID Text Connector is an all-new messaging solution that text-enables landline numbers. You’re welcome:) ProTelesis CEO Scott Strochak explains:
So how does XMS it work? XMS DID Text Connector will text-enable any DID (Direct Inward Dial) or toll-free number in the US and Canada. Read text messages, reply, or send new messages through email or the default texting app on a mobile device. No new equipment is required and there is no need to change phone providers. Easily manage and retrieve employee and customer text communications with the XMS reporting engine.
“We recognize that text messaging is the preferred communications method for lots and lots of people…more and more, they will want to pick up their mobile phones, type a few lines in a text message, and off they go.”
What are the Key Features of XMS DID Text Connector?
- Text-enable any landline or toll-free number anywhere within the US and Canada
- Use existing texting app on mobile devices
- Use existing phone numbers with no need to pay for more lines or mobile devices
- Make employee text communications discoverable for compliance and monitoring
What are the Key Benefit of XMS DID Text Connector?
- Everyone wants to text!!!
- Enables customers and employees to communicate the way they prefer
- Increases control over employees contacts, especially when they leave
- Communicates more easily and efficiently than through traditional voicemail or email methods
- Monitors employee and customer communications for productivity and tracking purposes
- Avoids missed customer communications, especially those who may already be texting you
- Optimizes the use of your business phone numbers and system