Business Development Representative (BDR)
ProTelesis offers a full suite of technology solutions specifically designed to help our customers focus on
their business while we focus on their IT. We provide solutions across the entire IT spectrum from
infrastructure services such as Managed Services, Structured Cabling, Data Networks and Carrier
Services, to end user focused services such as Unified Communications and Contact Centers.
Our solutions are for the entire organization with start to finish IT Infrastructure, Design and
Implementation. Additional real-time analytic insights, automation, monitoring, and 24/7 support helps
our clientele sleep better at night. Whether you have a single-site or multiple locations, are simple or
complex, feel old school or cutting-edge, we’ll bring you cost savings, increased efficiency, and real-time
insights—giving you more time to focus on your business.
About the Business Development Representative Position
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is in charge of working with our sales and marketing
team. Your first assignment will be contacting current and former customers to generate new sales
opportunities and update our company and contact information in our database. You will ask simple
questions regarding the company’s interest in ProTelesis Information Technology (IT) solutions and set
up meetings with ProTelesis Account Managers with the customer.
Business Development Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Research company and contact information via LinkedIn, Google and other resources.
- Call and/or email company contacts with the goal gathering all information requested in the call
- Update company contact names, phone numbers and email addresses.
- If a contact is no longer with the company, you will obtain the contact’s replacement name,
title, phone number and email address and update the customer list.
- Ask for any other contacts at the company involved in IT decisions.
- Ask simple IT oriented questions seeking interest in ProTelesis solutions (questions will be
provided in a call script).
- Schedule a meeting with the customer contact and ProTelesis Account Manager.
- Contact the ProTelesis Account Manager to review your call with the customer and the
customer’s solution(s) of interest and confirming the scheduled meeting.
- Additional sales and/or marketing oriented duties as assigned which may include…
- Help design and implement email marketing campaigns using our marketing automation
- Help with ProTelesis website design and updates (does not require website
- Help with social media marketing campaigns and blog posts.
Business Development Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and web browsers (i.e., Chrome,
- Ability to work in office environment or from home.
- Available to work 40 hours per week during regular business hours (between 8:00 AM and 5:00
- IT industry knowledge is a plus!
Business Development Manager Compensation and Benefits
- Salary plus Bonus/Commission
- Salary TBD based on experience and qualifications. ProTelesis offers very competitive
pay for similar BDR jobs.
- Bonus/Commission TBD based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits and 401K.
- Paid time off.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and work your way into Account Manager or other
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.