San Diego, CA, USA
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Project Manager position is the primary point of contact between the customer and Protelesis from the point of sale to the completion of installation. The position also functions as the trainer associated with first day of service and subsequent customer needs. The position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work well with both customers and technical staff, detailed organizational skills, trackable and reliable-through and reports to the Operations Manager. The position is an exempt position, and it is the responsibility of the Project Manager to manage their time effectively. The following is a summary checklist of job responsibilities.
Project Manager assumes primary responsibility for the completion through training. Included are:
- Initial contact to establish database design meeting and technician site survey (whenever possible, it is recommended that the lead technician accompany the Project Manager and participate in the database design meeting and that the site survey is completed at that time).
- Completion of programming documentation – This must be completed within a time schedule to allow the lead technician with adequate time to program the system. Coordination with the Operations Manager for scheduling the time for the programming and installation as well as the labor needs for the installation and first day is MANDATORY. All information required from the customer must be obtained prior to completing the programming documentation. Any deviances from the Sales summary of equipment must be immediately reported to the Operations Manager and the appropriate resolution gathered so that the programming documentation can be completed.
- Coordination of any dial tone and internet circuits – This information should be carefully documented, and a copy provided to the customer for their records. Preparation of site folder for installation technician(s). This should include programming information, floor plan with keyset placement clearly indicated and extension listings for the customer. Upon completion of the programming by the installing technician, review programming notes for completion with the technician and record greetings.
- Coordination with customer as to scheduling up to and including dates, times, and expectations from the customer for access to their site, MPOE, etc.
- Installation – coordinate the date and time of arrival for installation and be on site during the final hours of the installation to assure the floor work is completed and that the system in functioning as designed.
- First day of Service – coordinate with the customer for timing of training sessions and advise the Operations Manager how long the installing technician(s) will need to remain on site.
- Follow-up Administrative Training – coordinate with the customer directly and, if an installing technician is required, schedule with Operations.
Training: The Project Manager is the primary trainer for all customers to schedule and complete the training. Obtain -customer sign-off and any required follow-up.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Strong Verbal Communications
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.