9 out of 10 Computer Networks Have Potentially Serious IT Problems Sitting Undetected
Is your business at risk?
As a leading provider of IT services, we would like to meet with your team and provide a no-obligation health assessment of your computer network and business technology. We will analyze your network to identify vulnerabilities that could leave your organization at risk of a business interruption. Depending on what we uncover, we will also make suggestions on ways to prevent unauthorized access, augment security systems, better lock down sensitive data, become more mobile and, in general, get more out of your existing technology infrastructure.
Our Unique Process Has Many Benefits
Over Other Assessments
- No software installed, so no one needs to know, including your current IT provider.
- No agents or probes living on your network for days, weeks, or longer
- An average, mid-sized network is scanned quickly, taking around 30 minutes to get the job done
Here’s What You Get
Our 6-8 page Executive Summary will provide you with an overview of the devices on the network along with a network Risk Score and analysis of each potential issue we uncover. We will review this document with you, discuss the findings, in detail, and answer any questions you may have.
What We Uncover
- Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices (like switches / routers / printers).
- Old computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed.
- Systems with missing Patches/Service Packs/Security Updates.
- Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords.
- Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration.
- Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers.
- Outbound system access that should be blocked.
- Lack of Content filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads).
- Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares.
- Detailed breakdown of AD Security Group Membership.
- Old user account which still have access and have not been properly disabled.
- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk.
- External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss.