We are looking for an Account Executive to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Executive’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What Does an Account Executive Do?
At ProTelesis, an Account Executive is responsible for developing strong relationships with existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders at those customers, selling ProTelesis services to these customers and preparing sales reports. Account Executives also answer client questions, identify new business opportunities among existing customers and sometimes serve as a bridge between the customer and the ProTelesis Operations team. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Executive should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive, Key Account Executive, Sales Account Executive, Junior Account Executive or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
How to Apply
We always have our ears to the ground in search of exceptional new talent. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Our process is pretty simple; we will have an initial phone or video conversation, followed by one or more onsite interviews.