Every missed call or text sent to a desk-phone number is a missed opportunity.
Today, people send a text to any phone number they see. So, we introduced XMS, ProTelesis Messaging Services. XMS Direct Dial (DID) and XMS ECC Text Connector are all-new products among a suite of innovative Unified Communications (UC) apps and services offered exclusively by ProTelesis. XMS is modern communication solution specifically engineered to text-enable your organizations.
Cost-friendly, responsive and efficient way to text your customers.
Powerful. Communicate more easily and efficiently than through traditional voicemail or email methods.
Everyone wants to text! Never miss customers communications, especially those who are already texting you.
XMS ECC Text Connector
XMS ECC Text Connector is a flexible way to text-enable your Enterprise Contact Center’s business phone numbers making it possible to send and receive texts. Read text messages, reply, or send new messages through your web-based ECC via web chat.
This is an easy and convenient way for your customers to easily send and receive texts on their mobile phones. No new equipment is required. Current landline or toll-free service provider can remain in use.
- Cost-friendly, responsive and efficient way to text your ECC customers
- Customers text your existing phone numbers with no need to pay for more lines or mobile devices
- Makes all employee communication discoverable for compliance and monitoring
- Get texts directly to your landline or toll-free phone numbers through a browser, desktop computer or mobile app
- Smart tools to make overall communication simpler, easier and efficient internally and externally
Everyone wants to text!!!
- Retain compliance with new Freedom of Information Act with state employees
- XMS enables customers and employees to communicate the way they prefer
- Eliminates issue of not maintaining control over past employees contacts
- Communicate more easily and efficiently than through traditional voicemail or email methods
- Employee and customer communications can be monitored for productivity and tracking purposes
- Never miss customers communications, especially those who are already texting you
- Optimize the use of your business phone numbers and system
XMS ECC Text Connector Solutions Brief
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my payment options – credit card and/or invoicing?
You can use your credit card to pay for any plan. If you sign up for an Annual subscription and plan to spend at least $2,000, we can invoice you annually. Contact us to start the process.
Our team has several accounts which are not being actively used, but which we don’t want to disable. Do we still have to pay for them?
Every day we check to see if everyone on your team is active. If they have been inactive for a period of time, we stop charging you for that person and add a prorated credit to your account for the time you’ve already paid. You’ll always and only be billed for what you use – fair and square.
My team has credits. How do we use them?
Once your team signs up for a subscription plan, we’ll draw against your credit balance until it runs out. Only then will we start charging your subscription to your credit card. As long as you sign up for a subscription plan before the expiration date, those credits are yours to use until they’re all gone.
We need to add new users to our team. How will that be billed?
We’ll make a one-time, prorated charge to your credit card to cover your new team member’s account for the remainder of the current billing period.
Get more information on billing by contacting us.
More questions? Let us help.